Friday, October 25, 2013

My Favorite Mistake

Joshua McNeal
10/25/13
Block 3
My Favorite Mistake

          My favorite mistake was when I was about 12 years old.  I had got an xbox original for Christmas. The next day, I was hooked. I had played for hours of the day until I had to go to bed or to do chores and help clean around the house. The first game(s) I had got was a criminal game called 25 to Life where you had to go around in other gangsters territories and kill them and take it over. And the Other game I got a graffiti game of the clothing brand of “ecko” called Marc Ecko Getting Up: Contents under pressure where you go around and tag up local buildings’ walls and roaming in the night streets messing people up and taking their tagging areas.
          That was before, but now it’s gotten even worse for me. The only go thing I do is do homework before the Xbox 360 which came out in 2007 now that I’m in high school. My times I play now is from the time I get done with my homework which is at 4:30 to 10 o’clock. Now that the Xbox One is coming out I think in November there will be more games coming out for the next couple years. The very many games that are coming out within the rest of 2013 that I want to get are: Forza 5 which is a racing game that feels like you are racing in real life, Minecraft: Xbox One edition which is a game about survival, The Crew it’s about making a crew and you and your crew compete in races to try and win and become pro. There are many other games but I can’t list them because I forgot them. The game I enjoy playing now is GTA 5 because you can do so many things in that game no other game can do.

          The Things I regret for playing, or even starting to play games is the result of bad grades, low studying essentials and the ability to use my memory in the right way, like being smart. The only thing that I’m probably good at doing is speaking the mind, but I have to do warm ups and exercises for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment